Consumer Pricing Information
As mandated by New York State law and the Federal Trade Commission, consumers are entitled to receive and retain this firm's General Price List (GPL).
Our GPL is a schedule of fees for the regularly offered services of the Yonkers office of F. Ruggiero & Sons, Inc. Funeral Home. The pricing for this information sheet has been taken directly from our most recent GPL dated November 1, 2020 and is subject to change without notice.
Funeral with Wake
This pricing is based on a full service wake including complete day visitation hours, limousine, memorial items, etc. However, funeral arrangements may be personalized to fit the needs and wishes of any family.
Please call us to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors about personalized funeral planning or to set up an appointment.
One Day Wake:
- $6,765 (male) or $6,865 (female)
Two Day Wake:
- $7,365 (male) or $7,465 (female)
The Difference in price between Male and Female is for the hairdresser.
The Costs listed above Include:
- Prompt response to initial service request
- Local transfer of remains to funeral home
- Although not required by law in New York State, this funeral home requires embalming for wake, visitation, and church services.
- Dressing, casketing, cosmetics, and hairdressing (if applicable)
- Basic Arrangements with Funeral Director
- Use of facilities and supervision of the wake and funeral service
- Local hearse (up to 10 Miles)
- Local limousine (for 7 passengers)
- Memorial package:
- 100 Plastic Prayer cards
- 100 Thank-you cards
- Crucifix/ Cross
- Name plate
- Register book
- Personalized obituary page on our website
- Memorial Slideshow to be played throughout the wake and on the website
Please note that these charges do not include any cemetery charges or items not listed above.
Additions to basic charges (to be determined by the consumer):
- Second person at residence if death occurs at home - $150
- Casket - $1,095 to $14,820
- Vault or outer container (which may be required by the Cemetery):
- Wood - $725
- Steel - $1,260
- Sealing Concrete - $2,150
- Clothing - $250 to $400
- Newspaper notices - $175 to $2,500
- Flowers - $65 to $2,000
- Refrigeration (up to 3 days)- $150
- $50 additional per day after 3 days
The above pricing is only for Funeral Home charges. Cash advance items are independent charges and will be billed to the family at the same amount paid by the funeral home. There is no mark-up in the cash advance charges.
The Cash Advance Charges MAY include:
- Cemetery or crematory charges (which vary from Cemetery to Cemetery)
- Clergy/ House of Worship offering
- Certified death certificates
- State & City permit fees
- Professional pallbearers
- Tolls & Gratuities
Please Keep in Mind: If comparison shopping, it is important to thoroughly and carefully compare prices as the items included in "basic charges" or "service charges" of funeral homes may vary.
Request Additional Information
You can contact us with any questions as (914) 375-1400 or using the form below.