Consumer Pricing Information
As mandated by New York State law and the Federal Trade Commission, consumers are entitled to receive and retain this firm's General Price List (GPL).
Our GPL is a schedule of fees for the regularly offered services of the Yonkers office of F. Ruggiero & Sons, Inc. Funeral Home. The pricing for this information sheet has been taken directly from our most recent GPL dated November 1, 2020 and is subject to change without notice.
Please call or visit us to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors about personalized funeral planning.
Cremation with Memorial Gathering to Follow
One Hour Memorial Service
Two to Four Hour Memorial Service
- Prompt response to initial service request
- Local transfer of remains to funeral home and crematory
- Basic arrangements
- Preparation of your loved one for Identification before cremation which is required by the funeral home (PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT embalming.)
- Use of facilities and supervision memorial service
- Transportation to the crematory
- Personalized obituary page on our website
- Memorial Slideshow to be played throughout the wake and on the website
Please note that these charges do not include any cemetery charges or items not listed above.
Additions to basic charges for a memorial service (to be determined by the consumer):
- Second person at residence if death occurs at home - $150
- Full Size Urns/ Keepsake Urns/ Keepsake Jewelry - range from $40 to $2,000. Urns can be seen HERE. Keepsake Jewelry can be seen HERE.
- Prayer Cards (Quantity and price vary)
- Acknowledgement Cards (Quantity and price vary)
- Newspaper notices - $175 to $2,500
- Flowers - $65 to $2,000
The above pricing is only for funeral home charges. Cash advance items are independent charges and will be billed to the family at the same amount paid by the funeral home. There is no mark-up in the cash advance charges.
The Cash Advance Charges MAY include:
- Crematory Charges
- Certified death certificates
- State & City permit fees
- Gratuities & Tolls
- Clergy Honoraria
Request Additional Information
You can contact us with any questions as (914) 375-1400 or using the form below.